Hard Drive Upgrade & Clone
- The USB 3.0 to SATA III Adapter cable enables quick access to 2.5" SSD and HDD, and offers an easy way for booting up old hard disks, upgrading PC storage, cloning hard disks, recovering & retrieving data of decommissioned laptops, and expanding storage. You are free of opening a computer panel for troublesome installation. More effective and convenient.
Fast Speed & UASP Enhanced
- The External Hard Drive Adapter Reader features latest SATA III 6Gbps internal and USB 3.0 5Gbps external and delivers blazing data transmission rate up to 5Gbps. Enhanced with accelerated transmission protocols-UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) and TRIM, the SATA 3 USB Adapter enables you to take the full advantage of SSD drives and realize 70% faster than traditional HDD drives.
Simple to Use
- Plug & play, driver-free for all devices. USB-bus powered, no need for extra power supply for 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD.
- USB 3.0 Male Connection: Laptops running Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista, Mac OS, Linux or Chrome OS; Game consoles like PS4, PS4 Pro, PS3, Xbox one, Xbox 360; Raspberry Pi; TV; Router, etc.
- SATA 15+7 Pin Female Connection: 2.5" SATA III / II / I HDD and SSD, compatible with Seagate Barracuda HDD 2.5", Samsung 860 EVO/850 EVO SATA III SSD, WD Blue/Green 2.5 SATA SSD, SanDisk SSD PLUS, SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD, Crucial BX500/MX500/MX300, PNY CS900, TOSHIBA TR200/Q300, DREVO X1, Gigabyte, YUCUN 2.5" SSD etc.
- Not support 3.5" SATA hard drives and IDE drives.
||2.5 "SSD / HDD