UGREEN 40744 HDMI to VGA & HDMI CONVERTER With Audio
- Converts HDMI video signal to HDMI and VGA.
- Support HDMI resolution up to 4K @ 30Hz and VGA 1920x1080 @ 60Hz.
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Can increase the power with Micro USB
Product Details of Converter HDMI to VGA (Audio) Adapter + HDMI UGREEN 4074
- Description UGREEN Model 40744 HDMI to VGA, HDMI converter with 3.5mm audio (audio) connector, power up via micro USB, allows you to connect your computer, notebook, Apple TV, Chrome book, Raspberry Pi. , DV, compatible with projectors, monitors, computers, TVs and displays with VGA, HDMI interface for big screen viewing. It supports resolutions up to HDMI up to 4K @ 30Hz and VGA 1920x1080 @ 60Hz and has a 3.5mm audio connector, which allows you to enjoy both audio and video simultaneously if the source device is not enough power. A micro USB cable can be connected to add power.
- Picture: Plug the HDMI cable (male) to computer, notebook, etc., and connect the video cable (male) to VGA, HDMI (female) of the video converter box, connect the VGA, HDMI (male) cable to the projector, computer monitor. , TV etc. to display the picture
- Audio: Connect the speaker cable to the 3.5mm AUX audio connector to hear the sound.
- Power supply: Connect the USB cable to the power source such as computer, etc. Connect the Micro USB cable to the adapter box. To increase the working current of the video converter box
1 x HDMI input
1 X VGA Output Support FHD 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
1 X HDMI output Support 4K @ 30Hz
1 x Aux Audio 3.5 mm.
1 x Micro USB Power
||HDMI to VGA & HDMI CONVERTER With Audio
1. Low-power devices that use a Micro USB cable connected to the Micro USB to power, but in the Apple devices do not have to buy the additional Micro USB cable
2. For Raspberry Pi, you might want to. Set it in config.txt and restart the device to complete the process.