UGREEN 20109 High Speed HDMI Male to Female right angled adapter allows you a convenient way to reach those hard-to-get-to-places. This HDM port saver gives you the flexibility you need without risking bending your HDMI cables excessively which may damage the cable or even worse the ports on your expensive equipment. Moreover, it also helps ease the strain at the point of connection to eliminate damage to the HDMI ports on your devices.
- Providing the flexibility without risking of bending your HDMI cables excessively which may damage the cable or the ports on your expensive equipment, this adapter effectively protects devices been damaged by multiple plug & unplug, extend lifespan of devices and hdmi cable.
- Supports resolution up to 4Kx2K, supports 1440P, 1080P, 1080I, 720P, 480P.
- Supports Audio Return Channel (ARC), HDMI Ethernet Channel (HEC), 48 Bit deep color, 32 channel audio, HDCP, Dolby True HD 7.1 audio, and 3D video.
- Compatible with all HDMI cables, works for any devices that has HDMI port, also the best choice for connecting TV stick to TV, like Roku.
Ugreen HDMI Adapter 90 degree angled connector
- If your devices (TV, TV, display or wall mount) have little room on the wall, and their HDMI cables are too "thick". The 90° HDMI adapter gives you the flexibility to "fold" your HDMI cables.
- This HDM port saver gives you the flexibility you need without risking bending your HDMI cables excessively.
- HDMI 90 degree connector also helps ease the strain at the point of connection to eliminate damage to the HDMI ports on your devices.
High-Speed HDMI Male to HDMI Female
- The HDMI jack is processed with precision so as to fit your HDMI cable perfectly.
- Supported for Full HD, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1440i, 1440p, 2160i, 2160p, 3D TV, True HD and DTS-HD in the high performance in the adapter for use with HDTV, Home Theater, PlayStation 3, etc.
- With gold-plated contacts, the angle adapter is ideal for a transmission.
- With as compact a design as possible, it fits perfectly in the place where HDMI cables should be laid as space-saving as possible.