Iron your clothes and look smart in no time with the Panasonic Dry Iron. Featuring non-stick coating, an adjustable swivel cord and built-in pilot lamp, this iron is a convenient everyday essential.
Auto Power Cutoff Safety Feature
- Thermal fuse to cut off power when temperature of soleplate is too high.
Non-stick Coating Soleplate
- Helps the iron glide more smoothly over any fabric.
- Ideal for consumers who prefer heavyweight for perfect ironing.
At A Glance
- Automatic Dry iron
- Titanium, Non-Stick Coated Curved Soleplate
- Anti-Calcium System
- Adjustable swivel cord
- 6 Temperature settings
- Safety thermal fuse
- Temperature Ready Indicator Light
- 3-Way Auto Shut-Off
- Automatic Retractable Cord Reel
- Light Weight (0.9kg)
- Orange, Green, Red color handle
- Non-stick coating soleplate
- Concealed Heating Element
- An iron with a curved soleplate concentrates pressure at the center of the iron, instead of at the tip, so there is less tugging, snagging, and minimal wrinkling.
- The push-button spray mist lets you direct extra moisture where needed.
- A powerful burst of steam helps remove stubborn wrinkles.
- This feature also helps clean the iron steam vents.
- Three steam settings can be selected for heavier fabrics, steam for touch-ups, as well as for no steam output.
- The non-stick soleplate of this Panasonic Dry Iron ensures a smooth glide on garment surfaces meaning ironing is quick and hassle-free.
- Effortlessly maneuver this Panasonic Iron thanks to the adjustable swivel cord.
- The handy built-in pilot light indicates when the desired temperature is reached and ensures your items do not get scorched.
|Left & Right Hand Operation
|Wide Heel Rest
|Dimension (L x W x H)
||230 x 108 x 121 mm