No Products in the Cart
1. Transmission distance of 10-15 meters
2. Transfer rate of 480M / s
3. In line with USB2.0 standard, backward compatible
4. Supports high-speed, full-speed and low-speed devices, plug and play, no software drivers
5. Supports Windows 98 / ME / 2000 / XP / Vista / 7, MAC and other systems
6. USB2.0 supports all standard equipment: camera, mouse, keyboard, card reader, U disk, USB barcode scanners, and other digital devices
7. Common USB devices can be used directly without power
8. High-power devices to be connected to the power supply using
1. Standard USB connectors type A male A female type A (type A male type B).
2. Connect any USB 2.0 / 1.1 device without compromising performance.
3 USB2.0 Certified high speed data transfer rate up to 480 Mbps
4. Provides up to 250mA of power to the connected device.
5. Integrated signal amplification chipset to maintain high-speed USB signal quality, electrical / distribution specifications, and long-distance signal / data integrity.
6. The Cable features premium shielding and an integrated amplification chipset that provides interference protection against electromagnetic and radio frequency signals, allowing for higher performance.
7. Premium double shielding minimizes signal interference.
8. Share the available USB power between the cable and the connected device.
9. Connect remote USB devices like printers, speakers, scanners, displays, keyboards, USB displays, game console controllers etc. to your computer.
1 USB a: USB 1.1 and 2.0 Compatible
2. Connector type: USB type A male, USB type A female, USB type B male, can be optional
3. Connectors: repeater cable has gold-plated connectors corrosion resistant for signal purity (nickel plated is optional)
4. Wire specification: 28/24 AWG
5. Conductor: oxygen-free copper conductor, better signal transmission and long time use
6. Triple Protection: twisted pair conductor, Al foil and braid; Better signal transmission
7. Cable Length: 5 meters / 16 feet, 10 meters / 32 feet, 15 meters / feet, 20 meters / feet, The length can be optional
8. Transfer rate: 100/200/480 Mbps
9 .USB distance limitation: ideal for connecting housings and other peripherals
10. Built-in repeater: helps maintain high-speed USB signal quality, electrical and time specifications
11. Compatibility: Windows 7 Windows 8 Vista XP 2000 ME 98SE Mac OS Linux No drivers needed in any operating system