ALIEN: ISOLATION IS AN UPCOMING FIRST-PERSON SURVIVAL HORROR STEALTH GAME DEVELOPED BY THE CREATIVE ASSEMBLY AND PUBLISHED BY SEGA, AND A VIDEO GAME ADDITION TO THE ALIEN FRANCHISE. THE GAME IS SET IN 2137, 15 YEARS AFTER THE EVENTS OF ALIE
- Discover the true meaning of fear in Alien: Isolation, a survival horror set in an atmosphere of constant dread and mortal danger.
- Fifteen years after the events of Alien, Ellen Ripley's daughter, Amanda enters a desperate battle for survival, on a mission to unravel the truth behind her mother's disappearance.
- As Amanda, you will navigate through an increasingly volatile world as you find yourself confronted on all sides by a panicked, desperate population and an unpredictable, ruthless Alien.
- Overcome an ever-present deadly threat - Experience persistent fear as a truly dynamic and reactive Alien uses its senses to hunt you down and respond to your every move.
- Improvise to survive - Hack systems, scavenge for vital resources and craft items to deal with each situation. Will you evade your enemies, distract them or face them head on?