- Our technology application for fiber optics provides for a higher performance connection than copper 100ft HDMI cables
- 100 feet long cable length; Ideal solution when Copper HDMI just can't get there in 4K
- With no repeater or signal booster needed, no loss of signal over distance and no EMI interference to degrade the signal
- Offers the best picture and sound quality; HDMI 2.0 specification; 18 Gbps high speed; supports 4K @60Hz YUV 4:2:0 and 4K @30Hz 4:4:4
- Slim fiber optic 4K HDMI cables are slim and easily hidden making it very easy for professional AV technicians to install the fiber optic cable in walls, ceilings, and conduit
Dtech 30M HDMI fiber cable,V2.0,4K@60Hz,YUV444 HDCP,EDID,CEC
- Transmission bandwidth: 18 Gbps
- Resolution up to 4K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz, real 4K V2.0
- Supports YUV 4:4:4
- Supports HDCP 2.2, EDID, CEC, 3D, UHD, HDR, Deep Colour
- Photoelectric combination, longer transmission distance, no delay, no frame loss or lag
- Compatible - HDMI 2.0 Version; Backward compatible with all previous HDMI versions
- Audio 32 uncompressed audio channels; 1536kHz sampling rate
- Jacket diameter: 4.8mm
- Cable sustained tension 13.6 kg
- Working temperature: 0°-50°C
- Length: 30 Meters
- Connect source audio/video devices with HDMI support for dazzling crystal-clear 4Kx2K@60Hz! Designed for commercial, studio and residential system contractor, this Professional Fiber Optic HDMI cable solves the problem of distance limitation for HDMI signal transfer.
- It provides full HDMI signal integrity up to 65 feet. Unlike conventional copper HDMI cable, it is EMI-free and can transfer the full HDMI protocol over long distances.
- Provides the best 4K@60Hz picture quality with an elegant, thin cable instead of bulky copper HDMI cables.
- It prevents electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that an electrical cable would incur, resulting in better sonic accuracy and a more natural sound.
- The idea for connecting AV component, switcher, video wall, computer, projector and 4K Ultra High Definition displays.
- Fiber optic HDMI cable is different from ordinary HDMI copper cable, it supports single direction installation only, so it must be installed in the correct direction: "Source" label on HDMI end is connected to source devices like computer, DVD and Xbox, etc.; "Display" end is connected to display devices like TV, projector, etc.
- It supports 4K@60hz at Chroma sampling 4:2:0, at 4:4:4 it can only support 4K@30Hz.
HDMI 2.0 (18.0Gbps high speed). Backward compatible with all previous HDMI versions
Supports ANY resolution up to 4K (4096x2160 and 3840x2160). (4K@60Hz 4:2:0; 4K@30Hz 4:4:4); Full 3D
TV oversampling refresh rates (such as 120Hz)
HDCP 2.2; EDID; CEC
32 Uncompressed Audio Channels; 1536kHz Sample Rates
Port-powered: No external power needed
Cable Diameter: 0.19 inches (4.8mm)
1 x Fiber Optic HDMI 2.0 Cord 30m