- Our technology application for fiber optics provides for a higher performance connection than copper HDMI cables
- Fiber optics provides the speed and bandwidth needed for the best picture quality for high definition video; supporting the long distances required in commercial video solutions.
- No extenders, balkans or amplifiers are needed and DTECH fiber optic cables are EMI free allowing them to be installed with multiple cable pulls, providing the flexibility for remote component locations.
- Supporting 18Gbps and 4K@60Hz performance, DTECH cables meet with plenum rated standard ( UL CMP ).
- Designed to solve the installer’s common problems with long distance HDMI and concealed installations in home and business.
Dtech 10M HDMI fiber cable,V2.0,4K@60Hz,YUV444 HDCP,EDID,CEC
- Transmission bandwidth: 18 Gbps
- Resolution up to 4K (4096x2160) @ 60Hz, real 4K V2.0
- Supports YUV 4:4:4
- Supports HDCP 2.2, EDID, CEC, 3D, UHD, HDR, Deep Colour
- Photoelectric combination, longer transmission distance, no delay, no frame loss or lag
- Compatible - HDMI 2.0 Version; Backward compatible with all previous HDMI versions
- Audio 32 uncompressed audio channels; 1536kHz sampling rate
- Jacket diameter: 4.8mm
- Cable sustained tension 13.6 kg
- Working temperature: 0°-50°C
- Length: 10 meters
|Data Transfer Rate