1. Made of zinc alloy material, small in size and comfortable in hand.
2. After the power is connected, an indicator light inside the car charger interface will light up, which acts as an ambient light and enhances the your experience.
3. Use ChargerLAB POWER-Z FL001SUPER to detect the output fast charge protocol of USB-A port, and show that it supports APPLE2.4A, QC2.0, QC3.0, FCP, SCP, AFC, PE and other protocols.
4. Check the charging protocol of the USB-C port. In addition to supporting APPLE 2.4A, QC2.0, QC3.0, FCP, SCP, AFC, PE and other charging protocols, it also supports USB PD fast charging protocol.
5. When using 12V voltage input, the voltage and current supported by the USB-C output are 5V/3A, 9V/3A, 12V/2.5A, 3-5.9V/3A, 3-11V/3A.